Treatment of anxiety and panic in Adults
Our therapeutic sessions help to relieve anxiety and panic in adults. Depending on the degree of anxiety and the severity of the symptoms in our clinic psychological counseling and basic psychotherapy is available.
Everyday anxiety is experienced by almost every person for a while, it only reaches the level of anxiety disorder in some cases. Therefore, it is important to identify in the very beginning the extent of the emotions, mood, or fears mentioned above. Moreover, determining to what extent life management skills, the ability to feel joy, handling human relationships and the ability to work are limited is crucial.
Anxiety remains within the limit of normalcy:
- Your ability to experience joy is not affected by symptoms
- You can still perform at work / deliver your tasks / carry out studies without worries,
- Your social relationships are not affected by your symptoms,
- Does not interfere with the normal sleep-wake cycle,
- Occurs for a well-defined period of time and in relation to a specific topic / trauma.
In case of anxiety disorder, the exacerbation of anxiety can also cause serious problems, however, a wide range of effective psychological and psychotherapeutic options are available to overcome the symptoms. At Balansz Egészségfejlesztő Központ, we usually combine the methods of cognitive behavioral therapy, KIP (katathym imaginative psychotherapy) and family therapy.
When to contact us?
Based on our experience, we can provide effective help in solving the following situations:
- Panic attacks
- Fear of workplace meetings
- Fear of presentation
- Fear of loneliness
- Fear of actual or perceived abandonment
- Fear of open or closed spaces or crowded places (e.g. large wide road, elevator, subway, mall)
- Performance anxiety
- Fear of “not being good enough”
- The sense of chest pressure besides negative medical records
- Throat tension (“lump in your throat”)
- The sense of escape on public transport
- Fear of losing control
- PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder
- Sudden onset of fear or nervousness in certain situations
- Workplace stress
- Lack of self-confidence, self-esteem disorder
Of course, in addition to these, in all other situations that arise, we provide the necessary support to resolve anxiety and panic.
Dates, location and price
The fee of the sessions is 8,000-11.000 HUF.
Therapies and consultations are held in our clinic near Jászai Mari Square (1055 Budapest, Stollár Béla u. 3) between 8:00 and 20:00 in the morning. The 50-minute sessions are led by Anna Veress, Bernadett Gombos or dr. Simon Zsófia Eszter.
How to register
Please call the phone number of the Balansz Egészségfejlesztő Központ (0630 308 6379) or message us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org! Our specialist will answer your questions and inform you about the exact course of the consultation.
Diagnosing certain symptoms of anxiety should be preceded by general medical examinations (blood tests, cardiovascular examinations, etc.), which are typically prescribed by a general practitioner (or other specialist). We will inform you about this at registration.